You may pickup your music on the August 28th during Auditions (no rehearsal) or wait until the FIRST REHEARSAL September 4, 7-10 pm.
Registration is easy online:
Step by Step Instructions to register online:
- Go to Cabrillo's WebAdvisor page.
First time users must register at Cabrillo and have a College ID then follow instructions to create an account. You should receive a welcome letter by email. Included in this email will be your Cabrillo ID number. You may use this number or your social security number to obtain your WebAdvisor username in order to register for classes.
- Returning users log in with Username and password and hit "Submit."
- First search the catalog for sections to find out the numbers for the current class.
- If you have NO repeatability problems (you've participated in Chorus less than 4 semesters) You must register for Music 61 sections.
- After you have taken the course 4 semester you must register for Music 561 sections. You will no longer qualify for the "credit" and must sign-up as a "Older Adult" (regardless of your age)
- If you miss the deadline for early registration you will need to get an "add code" from Cheryl to register, so register early!
- After logging in and searching for sections click on the "Students" button.
- Click on "Register for Sections" (in the Registration Section - bottom left).
- Enter the section number for either Music 61 or Music 561 and click "continue"
- Choose "Register" from the drop down Action list and "Submit."
- Follow instructions to pay for the class.